2011年4月16日 星期六

Start by DREAMS ♥

haha~
I've been a little loose to myself lately...
until I forgot about my dreams...
well,really need to catch up though...

Let future start from my dreams~
though I've dreams so many times...
and I too know that it does not come true by just only dreaming...
You'd need to put some effort to it...

Well...
maybe its because I dream...
but I never did something to make it come true...
guess I should've been more serious to...EVERYTHING...

It'll be mine...someday...
when I learn to put effort to get my success...
I'll try doing it...
first,by not giving up...

It's tough for someone like me...
someone that is easy to give up...
I'll try though...
I'm not giving up...
I'll just rest when I get tired sometimes...

I'll work really hard for a better me...
for...a better tomorrow...
the future that I'd like to see...
will come true someday!!!

SOMEDAY...It'll not be just a dream
SOMEDAY...I'll make it all come true
SOMEDAY...that dream will be my future
SOMEDAY...I'll be having fun with the future of my dreams that I put effort on

It all starts by DREAMS...
It all starts by BELIEVING...
so...

DREAM &BELIEVE... ♥


沒有留言:

張貼留言